[Custom Made Japanese Doorway Curtain] The traditional doorway divider, inn, restaurant, bar, curtain or wall hanging everywhere just you can imagine. Make it extraordinary!
1) Material : Canvas (80% Polyester and 20% Linen) or/ Bamboo Linen (50% Cotton and 50% linen) - Select 1
2) Colors : Natural Canvas, Charcoal Black, Navy Blue, Grey, Coffee Brown, Apple Red, Green or/ White - Select 1
3) Size : 500X1000mm, 800X1600mm - Select 1
4) Printing : Digital Printing only
5) Slits : No Slit
6) Hanging Method : Rod Pocket or/ Velcro (Extra Charges @ $3.90 per metre) - Select 1
*Rod is not included
*Recommend : Heat Transfer for smaller artwork (Single color printing) Digital Printing for bigger artwork (CMYK printing)
For custom dimensions, pm us for more details (extra charges will apply).
Please drop us an email for the above order with your logo at [email protected] before purchasing it online and our team will get back to you shortly with the quote accordingly. For urgent orders, please send us a text over chatbot / whatsapp.
Noren are short cloth curtains hung on the entrances to Japanese shops. Beginning with the scraps of cloth on hanging screens used in Zen temples to ward off cold, merchant houses since the Edo Period(1603-1867) have put their names on noren and used them in business. The word "noren," is also used to signify good will and credit of a shop as its symbol.
Noren prevent rain, dust and garbage, and at times prevent strong sunlight.
Delivery : Select *Self collection / Mailing*
For self collection, in the east of Singapore.
TAKE NOTE: For Custom curtain, the lead time will take about 7 to 14 working days (depending on peak/non peak period).
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the color of products may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow 1-2cm difference due to handmade product and different manual measurement, we will try our best to be accurate as we can.
"Creating a lasting impression" Order now!
1. Machine washing not recommended due to shrinkage.
2. Hand-wash recommended, dry in shade and don't bleach.
3. The wrinkles of linen noren is able to be eliminated by putting in to a hanger for several days.
5. Before Iron, please place a white cotton cloth on top of the linen noren, and turn it to a recommended medium temperature.
6. You can use a steam iron, but not directly.