Custom Die-Cut Mould
Custom Die Cut Moulds For Leather Craft, Paper Craft, Card Stock.... Send your artwork in for a quote at [email protected]
This die cut moulds to be used with clickers, arbors or manual hammering. The cutter can be used on fabric, leather, foam n paper up to 500gsm. The blades are machine shaped then installed onto wood boards or acrylic by hand.
Save time and get precise cuts every single time with these cutters. You can also design your artwork with stitching holes so each cut out piece comes ready punched with stitching holes.
Some applications of die cut moulds are
- leather craft such as watch straps, card holders
- box template
- paper crafts
- buyer submits drawing in vector formats of ai, cdr, dwg or pdf (drawings can only have lines where the blades are to be, scanned pics or photos cannot be used.
- quotation given with 3 working days.
- once buyer confirms, a full payment needs to be made before work commences.
- lead time 3 weeks.
About artwork :
-artwork should be in black lines against a white background. ALL black lines in the artwork will be installed with blades. Please check before submitting artwork.
- No shadings, greyscale or color
Note : no changes can be made buyer agrees to quote.
- The die cut moulds are set on wood boards by default.
- Buyers can choose to have them mounted on acrylic at additional cost.
- Wood board is about 17-18mm thick, blades are 23mm wide, 6mm above wood board.
How to use die cut moulds (manual hammering)
- place die cut mould on a hard, flat even surface with blade facing up.
- place leather on top of mould, skin side down.
- place a pounding board on top of leather (a see through pounding board would be ideal in this case).
- hammer across the pounding board.
Drop us an email for above order with your logo at [email protected] and our team will get back to you shortly. For urgent orders, please send us a text over chatbot / whatsapp.